超碰97免费丨国产又粗又爽又黄丨法国伦理少妇愉情丨中文一级片丨杨贵妃情欲艳谭三级丨亚欧乱色丨91成人免费在线观看丨亚洲欧洲成人精品av97丨国产午精品午夜福利757视频播放丨美丽人妻被按摩中出中文字幕丨玩弄丰满熟妇xxxxx性60丨桃色五月丨粉豆av丨国产亚洲综合一区二区三区丨国产午夜福利精品一区丨亚洲一级淫片丨羞羞国产一区二区三区四区丨日本亚洲欧洲色α在线播放丨麻豆精品国产传媒av丨使劲快高潮了国语对白在线

生病的英語句子

時間:2025-11-10 14:15:20 銀鳳 英語句子 我要投稿

關于生病的英語句子160句

  在學習、工作、生活中,大家最不陌生的就是句子了吧,根據結構的不同句子可以分為單句和復句。句子的類型多樣,你所見過的句子是什么樣的呢?以下是小編收集整理的關于生病的英語句子160句,希望對大家有所幫助。

關于生病的英語句子160句

  1、No one goes through life without getting ill.沒有人一生從不生病的。

  2、We usually think of illness as a bad thing.我們總認為生病是件壞事。

  3、Sometimes, though, it is necessary to be ill, especially when we are young.有時,生病是必須的,特別是小時候。

  4、Thatrsquo;s because we need to build up immunity against disease and sickness.那是因為我們必須建立起抵御病毒和疾病的免疫力。

  5、Most children will get measles and mumps etc. when they are quite young.大多數孩子小的時候會出疹子,得腮腺炎。

  6、Then the effect of these illnesses is not usually very bad.這些病的后果并非不好。

  7、If we get them when we are older, it can be much worse for us.如果大一點的時候才得這些病,對我們更不好。

  8、Throughout history, we have fought against diseases and illnesses and many will have been eradicated from most countries by the end of this century.有史以來,我們已經同疾病做了許多斗爭,許多疾病也將在本世紀末在許多國家完全被消除了。

  9、But new ones seem to come along to challenge us, or perhaps these new ones were always there but we did not identify them.但是似乎又有新的疾病襲來,向人們提出挑戰。也許,這些新的疾病一直都存在,只是我們沒有發現。

  10、I have a bad headache and can’t focus on my work.(我頭痛得厲害,沒法集中精力工作。)

  11、Her throat is so sore that she can barely speak.(她喉嚨痛得幾乎說不出話。)

  12、He’s been coughing nonstop since last night—maybe he has a cold.(他從昨晚開始就不停咳嗽,可能是感冒了。)

  13、My nose is stuffed up, and I keep sneezing.(我鼻子堵了,還老打噴嚏。)

  14、She feels dizzy every time she stands up quickly.(她每次快速站起來都會覺得頭暈。)

  15、I have a stomachache after eating that spicy food.(吃了那頓辣的之后,我就開始肚子疼。)

  16、His fever hasn’t gone down even after taking medicine.(即使吃了藥,他的燒也沒退。)

  17、My eyes are red and itchy—I think I have an eye infection.(我的眼睛又紅又癢,我覺得是眼睛感染了。)

  18、She has a runny nose and a slight fever, so she stayed home today.(她流鼻涕還發點低燒,所以今天在家休息了。)

  19、I’ve been feeling nauseous all morning and might throw up.(我一早上都覺得惡心,可能會吐。)

  20、His back hurts so much that he can’t bend over to pick up things.(他背疼得厲害,沒法彎腰撿東西。)

  21、My ears are ringing, and I can’t hear clearly.(我耳朵嗡嗡響,聽不太清楚。)

  22、She broke out in a rash on her arms after using the new lotion.(用了那款新潤膚露后,她胳膊上起了疹子。)

  23、I have a toothache that’s keeping me up at night.(我牙疼得晚上睡不著覺。)

  24、He’s been feeling weak and tired for days—maybe he’s overworked.(他這幾天一直覺得乏力疲憊,可能是工作太累了。)

  25、I need to make an appointment with the doctor because I’ve been sick for a week.(我得跟醫生約個時間,因為我已經病了一周了。)

  26、When I saw the doctor, I told her about my persistent cough.(看醫生的時候,我跟她說了我一直咳嗽的情況。)

  27、The doctor asked me how long I’ve had these symptoms.(醫生問我這些癥狀出現多久了。)

  28、She recommended that I get a blood test to check for infections.(她建議我做個血液檢查,看看有沒有感染。)

  29、The doctor prescribed some medicine and told me to rest more.(醫生開了些藥,還讓我多休息。)

  30、I went to the emergency room last night because my chest hurt suddenly.(昨晚我胸口突然疼,就去了急診室。)

  31、The nurse took my temperature and blood pressure before I saw the doctor.(看醫生前,護士給我量了體溫和血壓。)

  32、I told the doctor I’m allergic to penicillin, so she changed the medicine.(我跟醫生說我對青霉素過敏,所以她換了種藥。)

  33、The doctor said my condition is not serious, but I need to avoid cold drinks.(醫生說我情況不嚴重,但要避免喝冷飲。)

  34、I have to go back for a follow-up visit next week to check my progress.(我下周得回去復診,看看恢復情況。)

  35、The pharmacist explained how to take the medicine—three times a day after meals.(藥師說明了吃藥的方法,一天三次,飯后吃。)

  36、I asked the doctor if I can go back to work tomorrow, and she said yes.(我問醫生明天能不能去上班,她說可以。)

  37、The doctor warned me that if the symptoms get worse, I should come back immediately.(醫生提醒我,如果癥狀加重,就得馬上再來。)

  38、I forgot to tell the doctor about my sore joints—maybe I’ll call tomorrow.(我忘了跟醫生說我關節疼,或許明天打電話說吧。)

  39、The hospital was crowded, so I had to wait for an hour before seeing the doctor.(醫院人很多,我等了一個小時才看上醫生。)

  40、I feel so terrible that I don’t even want to get out of bed.(我感覺糟透了,連床都不想起。)

  41、She’s feeling a bit better today, but she still can’t eat much.(她今天感覺好點了,但還是吃不下多少東西。)

  42、I’m so tired from being sick that I sleep most of the day.(生病讓我特別累,一天大部分時間都在睡覺。)

  43、His illness made him miss the important meeting yesterday.(他生病了,昨天沒趕上那個重要會議。)

  44、I hate being sick because it makes me fall behind on my homework.(我討厭生病,因為會讓我的作業落下。)

  45、She feels lonely when she’s sick because her family is away.(她生病時家人都不在,所以覺得孤單。)

  46、I’m gradually recovering, but I still have a slight cough.(我在慢慢恢復,但還是有點咳嗽。)

  47、Being sick has taught me to take better care of my health.(生病讓我明白要更好地照顧自己的健康。)

  48、He’s too sick to go to school today, so his mom wrote a note for him.(他今天病得沒法上學,所以他媽媽給他寫了張請假條。)

  49、I feel weak all over, and even walking to the kitchen is hard.(我渾身無力,就連走到廚房都很費勁。)

  50、She’s been feeling under the weather for a few days—nothing serious, just a cold.(她這幾天有點不舒服,不嚴重,就是感冒了。)

  51、I can’t taste anything because of my cold—it’s so frustrating.(因為感冒,我什么味道都嘗不出來,太讓人難受了。)

  52、His sickness lasted for two weeks, but he’s finally back to normal now.(他病了兩周,現在終于恢復正常了。)

  53、I feel dizzy and nauseous at the same time—I hope it’s just a stomach bug.(我又暈又惡心,希望只是腸胃不舒服。)

  54、She’s feeling much better after drinking some hot soup and resting.(喝了點熱湯又休息了會兒,她感覺好多了。)

  55、I’m sorry to hear you’re sick—do you need me to bring you some soup?(聽說你生病了,真難過,需要我給你帶點湯嗎?)

  56、You should stay in bed and rest—don’t push yourself too hard.(你應該臥床休息,別太勉強自己了。)

  57、Have you taken any medicine? If not, I can lend you some cold pills.(你吃藥了嗎?要是沒吃,我可以借你點感冒藥。)

  58、Drink plenty of water when you’re sick—it helps your body recover faster.(生病的時候要多喝熱水,能幫助身體恢復得更快。)

  59、I hope you feel better soon—let me know if you need any help.(希望你快點好起來,需要幫忙的話跟我說。)

  60、You shouldn’t eat cold or spicy food while you have a stomachache.(肚子疼的時候,別吃冷的和辣的東西。)

  61、Maybe you should put a warm compress on your head to relieve the headache.(或許你可以用熱毛巾敷敷頭,緩解一下頭痛。)

  62、I heard you’re sick—do you want me to pick up your homework from school?(聽說你生病了,要我幫你從學校拿作業嗎?)

  63、You need to get enough sleep to fight off the illness.(你得保證充足的睡眠,才能抵抗疾病。)

  64、If your fever doesn’t go down by tomorrow, you should see a doctor.(要是明天燒還沒退,你就該去看醫生了。)

  65、Let me make you a cup of hot tea—it’ll soothe your sore throat.(我給你泡杯熱茶吧,能緩解喉嚨痛。)

  66、Don’t go outside when it’s raining—you’ll get worse if you catch another cold.(下雨的時候別出去,再感冒的話病情會加重的。)

  67、I hope you feel well enough to join us for the party next weekend.(希望你下周末能好起來,跟我們一起去派對。)

  68、You should avoid staying up late while you’re sick—it’s bad for your body.(生病的時候別熬夜,對身體不好。)

  69、Let me know how you’re feeling tomorrow—I’ll call to check on you.(明天告訴我你感覺怎么樣,我會打電話問你的。)

  70、She has a chronic asthma condition, so she always carries an inhaler.(她有慢性哮喘,所以總是隨身帶著吸入器。)

  71、He has diabetes, so he has to check his blood sugar levels every day.(他有糖尿病,所以每天都要測血糖。)

  72、My grandma’s arthritis acts up in cold weather, making her joints hurt.(我奶奶的關節炎一到冷天就發作,關節會疼。)

  73、I had a sudden allergic reaction to the seafood, so I went to the hospital right away.(我吃海鮮突然過敏了,所以馬上就去了醫院。)

  74、She had the flu last month, and it took her almost three weeks to recover.(她上個月得了流感,花了快三周才好。)

  75、He had a minor accident and hurt his leg—now he’s on crutches.(他出了點小意外,腿受傷了,現在拄著拐杖。)

  76、My sister has a migraine that usually lasts for the whole day.(我姐姐有偏頭痛,通常會持續一整天。)

  77、He’s recovering from surgery and needs to take it easy for a month.(他剛做完手術在恢復,需要靜養一個月。)

  78、She gets car sick every time we take a long drive—she needs to sit in the front.(我們每次開長途車,她都會暈車,得坐在前排。)

  79、I have seasonal allergies in spring, so my eyes and nose get really itchy.(我春天有季節性過敏,眼睛和鼻子會特別癢。)

  80、He had a stomach ulcer last year, so now he eats small meals more often.(他去年得了胃潰瘍,所以現在少吃多餐。)

  81、She’s been diagnosed with a mild case of pneumonia and needs to take antibiotics.(她被診斷出輕度肺炎,需要吃抗生素。)

  82、I twisted my ankle while playing basketball—I have to wear a brace for two weeks.(打籃球時我崴了腳踝,得戴兩周護具。)

  83、He’s been suffering from insomnia lately—he can’t fall asleep until midnight.(他最近失眠,要到半夜才能睡著。)

  84、She has a food allergy to nuts, so she has to check food labels carefully.(她對堅果過敏,所以得仔細看食品標簽。)

  85、I’m sick.(我生病了。)

  86、Got a cold.(感冒了。)

  87、Head hurts.(頭疼。)

  88、Not feeling well.(不舒服。)

  89、Need to rest.(得休息。)

  90、I have a bad cold and keep sneezing all day.(我得了重感冒,一整天都在打噴嚏。)

  91、My throat is so sore that I can barely swallow.(我的喉嚨很痛,幾乎咽不下東西。)

  92、She has a high fever of 39 degrees Celsius and feels dizzy.(她發高燒到 39 攝氏度,還覺得頭暈。)

  93、I’ve been coughing nonstop since last night, especially at bedtime.(從昨晚開始我就不停咳嗽,尤其是睡覺時。)

  94、His nose is stuffy, so he has to breathe through his mouth.(他鼻子堵了,只能用嘴呼吸。)

  95、I have a terrible headache that won’t go away even with medicine.(我頭痛得很厲害,吃了藥也沒緩解。)

  96、She complains of a stomachache after eating something cold.(她吃了涼的東西后就說肚子疼。)

  97、My eyes are red and itchy—I think I might have an eye infection.(我的眼睛又紅又癢,我覺得可能是眼部感染了。)

  98、He has a runny nose and keeps wiping it with tissues.(他流鼻涕,一直在用紙巾擦。)

  99、I feel a sharp pain in my back when I bend over.(我彎腰時后背會一陣刺痛。)

  100、She has nausea and threw up twice this morning.(她覺得惡心,今天早上已經吐了兩次。)

  101、My joints ache so much that I can hardly move my arms.(我的關節很痛,幾乎抬不動胳膊。)

  102、He has a sore throat and a hoarse voice, so he can’t speak loudly.(他喉嚨痛,聲音也嘶啞了,沒法大聲說話。)

  103、I have a fever and chills—could I have the flu?(我發燒還發冷,會不會是得了流感?)

  104、She has diarrhea and has been to the bathroom several times today.(她拉肚子,今天已經去了好幾次廁所。)

  105、My ears are ringing, and I can’t hear clearly.(我耳朵嗡嗡響,聽不太清楚。)

  106、He has a toothache that’s keeping him up at night.(他牙疼,晚上都睡不著覺。)

  107、I have a rash on my arm; it started itching this morning.(我胳膊上起了疹子,今天早上開始癢的。)

  108、She feels weak and tired all the time, even after sleeping well.(她總是覺得虛弱乏力,就算睡得好也一樣。)

  109、My chest hurts when I take a deep breath—should I see a doctor?(我深呼吸時胸口會痛,需要去看醫生嗎?)

  110、I need to make an appointment with a doctor because I’ve been feeling unwell.(我身體不舒服,需要預約醫生。)

  111、The doctor asked me how long I’ve had these symptoms.(醫生問我這些癥狀出現多久了。)

  112、I told the nurse that I have a fever and a sore throat.(我跟護士說我發燒而且喉嚨痛。)

  113、The doctor prescribed some medicine and told me to rest for three days.(醫生開了些藥,還讓我休息三天。)

  114、Do I need to get a blood test to find out what’s wrong?(我需要抽血檢查來查明病因嗎?)

  115、The doctor advised me to drink more water and avoid spicy food.(醫生建議我多喝熱水,別吃辛辣食物。)

  116、I went to the emergency room last night because my stomachache was too severe.(昨晚我肚子疼得太厲害,去了急診室。)

  117、The nurse took my temperature and measured my blood pressure.(護士給我量了體溫和血壓。)

  118、The doctor said it’s just a common cold and there’s no need to worry.(醫生說只是普通感冒,不用擔心。)

  119、Should I come back for a follow-up visit next week?(我下周需要回來復診嗎?)

  120、I forgot to ask the doctor how many times a day I should take this medicine.(我忘了問醫生這個藥一天吃幾次。)

  121、The doctor checked my throat and said it’s slightly inflamed.(醫生檢查了我的喉嚨,說有點發炎。)

  122、I need to pick up my prescription from the pharmacy downstairs.(我要去樓下的藥房拿藥。)

  123、The doctor warned me not to exercise until I fully recover.(醫生提醒我痊愈前不要運動。)

  124、I explained to the doctor that I have trouble sleeping because of my cough.(我跟醫生說我因為咳嗽睡不著覺。)

  125、Will this medicine have any side effects, like making me drowsy?(這個藥會有副作用嗎,比如讓我犯困?)

  126、The emergency room was crowded, so I had to wait for an hour to see a doctor.(急診室人很多,我等了一個小時才看上醫生。)

  127、The doctor suggested I get a flu shot to prevent getting sick again.(醫生建議我打流感疫苗,避免再次生病。)

  128、I told the doctor about all the medicines I’m currently taking.(我把正在吃的所有藥都告訴醫生了。)

  129、The nurse gave me some instructions on how to care for my sore throat at home.(護士教了我一些在家護理喉嚨痛的方法。)

  130、I feel so sluggish today—I don’t even have the energy to get out of bed.(我今天渾身沒力氣,連起床的勁都沒有。)

  131、She looks pale and tired; I think she’s not feeling well.(她臉色蒼白,看起來很疲憊,應該是不舒服了。)

  132、I feel dizzy when I stand up too quickly.(我站起來太快的話會覺得頭暈。)

  133、He feels achy all over, like he’s been hit by a truck.(他渾身酸痛,就像被卡車撞了一樣。)

  134、I have no appetite and can’t even finish a bowl of rice.(我沒胃口,連一碗飯都吃不完。)

  135、She feels cold all the time, even when she’s wearing a thick coat.(她總覺得冷,就算穿了厚外套也一樣。)

  136、I feel a heaviness in my head, like it’s filled with lead.(我覺得頭沉甸甸的,像灌了鉛一樣。)

  137、He feels nauseous whenever he smells greasy food.(他一聞到油膩的食物就覺得惡心。)

  138、I feel weak in my legs and can barely walk up the stairs.(我腿軟,幾乎爬不動樓梯。)

  139、She feels irritable and easily annoyed because of her headache.(她因為頭痛,變得很易怒,一點小事就生氣。)

  140、I feel tired no matter how much sleep I get.(不管睡多久,我還是覺得累。)

  141、He feels a burning sensation in his throat after drinking hot drinks.(他喝熱飲后覺得喉嚨有灼燒感。)

  142、I feel like I’m going to faint if I don’t sit down soon.(我要是不趕緊坐下,感覺就要暈倒了。)

  143、She feels tightness in her chest when she’s under stress.(她壓力大的時候會覺得胸口發緊。)

  144、I feel itchy all over, and I don’t know what’s causing it.(我渾身癢,不知道是什么原因。)

  145、He feels a dull pain in his stomach that comes and goes.(他肚子隱隱作痛,時好時壞。)

  146、I feel like my body is fighting off an infection.(我感覺身體在對抗感染。)

  147、She feels lightheaded and has to hold onto something to stay steady.(她覺得頭暈目眩,必須抓住東西才能站穩。)

  148、I feel drained of all energy after a day of being sick.(生病一天后,我感覺所有力氣都被耗盡了。)

  149、He feels better in the morning but gets worse in the afternoon.(他早上感覺好點,但到了下午就又嚴重了。)

  150、I’m sorry to hear you’re sick—do you need any help with groceries?(聽說你生病了,真難過,需要我幫你買些日用品嗎?)

  151、Take good care of yourself and get plenty of rest.(好好照顧自己,多休息。)

  152、I hope you feel better soon—let me know if you need anything.(希望你早日康復,需要幫忙隨時說。)

  153、Have you taken any medicine? You should drink lots of warm water too.(你吃藥了嗎?也應該多喝些溫水。)

  154、Don’t push yourself too hard—your health is more important.(別太勉強自己,健康才是最重要的。)

  155、I’ll bring you some homemade soup later—it’s good for a cold.(我等會兒給你帶些 homemade 湯,對感冒有好處。)

  156、Hope you recover quickly so we can hang out again soon.(希望你快點好起來,這樣我們就能盡快一起玩了。)

  157、You should stay in bed and avoid going out in the cold.(你應該臥床休息,別在冷天出去了。)

  158、Let me know how you’re feeling tomorrow—I’ll check in on you.(明天告訴我你感覺怎么樣,我會問候你的。)

  159、I sent you some fruit—vitamin C will help you get better faster.(我給你送了些水果,維生素 C 能幫你快點好起來。)

  160、Take the medicine as the doctor told you, and you’ll be fine soon.(按醫生說的吃藥,你很快就會好的。)

【生病的英語句子】相關文章:

英語句子之安慰生病的人07-15

人到生病時的感悟句子(精選190句)06-08

英語經典的句子精選10-12

英語經典句子精選06-13

英語經典句子04-20

英語資源英語作文精選句子07-16

安慰朋友家人生病的暖心句子340句11-13

生病時愛人就不見的傷感句子(通用110句)08-08

英語常用句子10-07